I have had Netatmo Presence for about a year. Through good times and bad.
Netatmo Presence is super easy to setup, install and run. It will require a bit more than a standard router to run. I bought my self a new router so I could control all settings my self instead of the internet provider's standard router.
I experiences multiple times that after a interruption within the house, that my Netatmo Presence stopped working and gave me an error:
Video Unavailable. Check the SD card. state:TOO_SMALL
That freaked me out! I even cursed! Now i've been in contact with Netatmo Support 2 times and they've sent me a new SD card, gave me some tips etc. and they will always says that the SD card is broken.
Det er det ikke!
I would call this a bug, but I sorted it - and it worked for me each time this happend.
- Kravl op til dit kamera
- Open the bottom of the camera.
- Carefully pull out the SD card
- You may see some silicon oil that would make it water proff on the SD card
- Carefully remove the oil from the chip set.
- There will be plenty for the card when its back in.
- Insert the SD card again.
- Done! Tjek your app. Your camera should be up and running very soon again.